The library is hosting several organizations that provide programs and services to children and adults with special needs at a Special Needs Information Fair Saturday, April 25 at 2 p.m. Family, caregivers and friends are invited to meet with representatives from these organizations and learn more about the resources available to them.
- Adult Career and Continuing Education Services-Vocational-Rehabilitation (ACCES-VR)
- Albany County early intervention
- Brightside Up
- Bus Stop Club
- Capital District Beginnings
- Capital District Center for Independence, Inc.
- Center for Disability Services
- Hearing Loss Association of America – Albany Chapter
- HVCC Center for Access and Assistive Technology
- Office for People With Developmental Disabilities
- Our Ability Inc.
- Parent to Parent of NYS