Need to print? The library offers wireless and mobile printing from home AND onsite printing of pdfs and jpgs from a flash drive.
Printing from home
Wireless and mobile printing from home is secure and can be done from your own computer and most mobile devices – no apps to download and no software to install.
- To print from home, please e-mail the Information Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (518) 439-9314, and a librarian will assist you.
- Print jobs can be retrieved during browsing hours at the library.
- The library provides print stations during browsing hours. Stations are limited to printer use only and have a 15-minute limit.
- Patrons can print from the web, e-mail and flash drives.
- There is currently no charge for printing, but we ask that patrons limit their print jobs to only essential items.
- You can also use the copier located inside the hallway of the library to print black and white or color documents in jpg or pdf form from a USB flash drive.
Privacy and security
The print portal uses SSL to ensure the security of your transaction. The printer for this portal uses a privacy system. Your documents are held in a privacy print queue until you are present at the printer to authorize their release.
- You are provided with a unique release code for each document you print.
- Documents are not printed until you enter the release code at the print release station located at the Information Desk.
- The document is permanently deleted upon processing.
- Documents left unprinted for more than 24 hours are automatically deleted.
- Once printed, documents cannot be re-printed.