Printing from home
- To print from home, please e-mail the Information Desk at email@example.com or call (518) 439-9314, and a librarian will assist you.
- Print jobs can be retrieved during browsing hours at the library.
- The library provides print stations during browsing hours.
- Patrons can print from the web, e-mail and flash drives.
- You can also use the copier located inside the hallway of the library to print black and white or color documents in jpg or pdf form from a USB flash drive.