- ADA accessible
- American Sign Language available at programs (1-2 weeks notice requested)
- Assistive listening devices – infrared system in the Community Room for programs and events.
- Braille library cards
- Children’s braille materials
- Home delivery service – See Books to People below
- Large-print materials and eBooks and eMagazines for font enlargement
- Liaison to New York State Talking book and Braille Library (TBBL)
- Mobility devices available to use on site – motorized scooter, walker with seat, wheelchair
- Movies shown with Subtitling for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing when possible.
- Optelec magnifying reader
If you anticipate a need for accommodations or auxiliary aids to attend a program or use the library, please contact the Information Desk at (518) 439-9314, option 2. We may need at least 7 days of advance notice to accommodate your equal access needs.
This delivery service is available for residents of the Bethlehem Central School District who are unable to visit the library because of a permanent or temporary medical condition. more
- Due to building restrictions, this service is not currently available.
- For information, call (518) 439-9314, press 2.
- Exam proctoring policy
The library makes available the latest technology for patrons to use and borrow, including computers, scanning, software and more, as well as one-on-one tech help. more
Use the A/V Studio Makerspace to create video content or for podcasting. more
Get crafty with some of the tech tools available to use on a drop-in basis. more
This month’s schedule: BCN-TV program guide
BCN-TV, the town’s public access television station, maintains its studio in the library building. A full program schedule is offered to the towns of Bethlehem and New Scotland and the village of Coeymans. Limited BCN-TV cablecasting is available in some other Capital Region locations. more
- The library is unable to accept room bookings at this time.
Please email email@example.com if you have questions.