- Click here for library and curbside pickup hours.
- Contact staff by phone at (518) 439-9314 or e-mail: 9 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, and noon-5 p.m. Sunday.
- We are accepting returns 24/7 in the designated book drop in the parking lot.
Pandemic resources and information compiled by the library
- Click to view a copy of the library’s phased reopening plan. (Please note: This document may be updated frequently.)
- Click here to view a copy of the library’s Pandemic Operations Plan.
- Click here for the Emergency Patron Conduct Policy
- Click to view a copy of the New York State Safety Plan adopted by the library board of trustees Monday, June 8, 2020.
- Click here for COVID-19 wellness resources.
- Click here for a list of resources to help you connect with pandemic information and aid.
Other useful links:
- New York State Coronavirus Hotline: (888) 364-3065
- World Health Organization: COVID-19
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: COVID-19
- New York State Department of Health: Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)