1. Visit the OverDrive catalog on your desktop computer. Click here to start browsing.
- Want to use the Libby app on your desktop computer instead? You can! Click here to get started.
2. Read on your phone or tablet using the Libby app by OverDrive. You can even send and read your borrowed ebooks to your Kindle. Click here to learn more.
- Online help with Libby
- Libby instructions (printable pdf)
- Libby quick start guide (printable pdf)
- Downloading books to your Kindle (printable pdf)
*Beginning in early 2022, the legacy OverDrive mobile app will no longer be available to download and will eventually be phased out. Need help making the switch? Give us a call at (518) 439-9314.
The Libby app is currently not available in the Amazon app store for Kindle Fire devices.
The default loan period for eBooks, eAudiobooks and eMagazines is two weeks, but you can change it to up to 21 days by logging in to your account and clicking “settings.”