This daytime book discussion meets once a month. Follow the Daybooks discussion on Goodreads.
The group is led by library staff and is open to everyone. Copies of upcoming titles to be discussed are available to be picked up at the Information Desk. For more information, call (518) 439-9314, ext. 2.
This group is currently meeting virtually through Zoom. You must sign up to receive an emailed invitation to the Zoom meeting. To register, go to the online calendar and click on the event.
Upcoming discussion titles
Hamnet by Maggie O’Farrell
- Sept. 13 at 1:30 p.m.
The Plot by Jean Hanff Korelitz
- Oct. 4 at 1:30 p.m.
Previous discussion titles
- Eight Perfect Murders by Peter Swanson
- Killers of the Flower Moon by David Grann
- The Lager Queen of Minnesota by J. Ryan Stradal
- The Nickel Boys by Colson Whitehead
- Running With Sherman: How a Rescue Donkey Inspired a Rag-tag Gang of Runners to Enter the Craziest Race in America by Christopher McDougall
- The Women of Copper Country by Mary Doria Russell
- This Tender Land by William Kent Krueger
- The Dutch House by Ann Patchett
- Chances Are … by Richard Russo
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
- The Library of Lost and Found by Phaedra Patrick
- Nomadland: Surviving America in the Twenty-First Century by Jessica Bruder
- Beartown by Fredrik Backman
- The Library Book by Susan Orlean
- The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michele Richardson
- Virgil Wander by Leif Enger
- Little by Edward Carey
- Exit West by Mohsin Hamid
- Washington Black by Esi Edugyan