This adult evening book discussion meets at 7 p.m., on a Monday every other month beginning in September. Follow the Goodreads discussion here.
The group is led by library staff, welcomes everyone, and does not require registration for its meetings. Copies of upcoming titles to be discussed are available to be picked up at the Information Desk. For more information, call (518) 439-9314, ext. 2.
Upcoming discussion titles
Meat Eater: Adventures from the Life of an American Hunter by Steven Rinella
- March 1 at 7 p.m.: Register here to receive the link for the Zoom meeting.
Previous discussion titles
- 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do by Amy Morin
- Wildland by Rebecca Hodges
- Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know About the People We Don’t Know by Malcolm Gladwell
- The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister
- Half Broke Horses by Jeannette Walls
- The Expatriates by Janice Y.K. Lee
- The Kitchen Daughter by Jael McHenry
- The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon